Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Whitewashing to El Centro!

So like I said last week I was being transferred out! Well I have some great news! My companion, Elder Rodriguez, and I both were transferred to the Imperial Valley 2nd Ward! But wait there's more! So the ward is an English ward, but this coming week the one Spanish group that they have here in El Centro will be split into two. Let me explain...
From now on every unit here in the valley will have the English and Spanish groups meeting at the same time. The Spanish speakers will meet in the Relief Society Room while the English speakers meet in the Chapel. Then, the adults will stay separated by language, but all of the youth will be joined together in the English classes. Did that make sense? Probably not.
Elder Rodriguez and I are the only missionaries serving in this ward, aka we are now bilingual missionaries! We will teach all English and Spanish speakers here in El Centro! It's going to be awesome!
We also inherited a lot of new investigators because of the boundary changes. We are currently helping six different people progress to be baptized soon! It's awesome!
We live in a four man apartment! But now there are two separate bathrooms with their own sinks and showers. THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE!!!!!!!!! I love it!
Well we have to leave early to go visit some of our new members! Wasn't General Conference great? I was absolutely thrilled the entire time. You better bet Elder Dahl's going to be Ponderizing every week!
I love you all!
Elder Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment