Monday, April 20, 2015

Transfers? So Soon?



You read it right....transfers are tomorrow......I got a phone call last night telling me to pack my bags because I'm leaving! WHAT!? I've only been here for three months! Why am I leaving so soon! Oh right because the Lord wants me to. I almost forgot.

My three short months here have seemed like an eternity and also an instant. I LOVE the La Mesa 3rd branch- they are the definition of member missionary work. They are always trying to help us, and are willing to drop everything to do their part in hastening the Lord's work. I will miss them dearly.

And my investigators! Oh my heart I'm going to miss them so much. Armando came back, Benjamin and Jessica are progressing at an amazing rate, and Cookie came to General Conference (have I ever mentioned Cookie? She's like a grandma here for the two of us. We love her.)! Armando, Benjamin, and Jessica are definitely going to be baptized next transfer, and I'm so sad to be missing it.

But the Lord works in mysterious ways. My work here is done for now, and it's time for me to move on and start chugging away again. The Lord is preparing people to hear this message! When I got here some missionaries told me that this was a dead area- what a bunch of hogwash! We are not alone! We have divine help in this work! Miracles have not ceased!

I'm going to go get to work! You all do the same! I'll let you know where I am next week :)

Elder Dahl
1. NOOOOO Goodbye Elder Reyes!!!!!


2. He's too cool for me anyway.

 3. Look what my branch president gave me! We're twins!


No comments:

Post a Comment