Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Please Don't Go!

This week has been a crazy one! Here are some updates!

Angie- She got back from her week vacation. We went to go see her and she said she was leaving the next day for a month! I was devastated! I wanted to die! I couldn't believe this was happening! I was about ready to fall over and say, "I quit!" But luckily I was with my good friend Elder Browne for the day because of exchanges and he looked her right in the eye and said, "Will you be baptized the Saturday you get back!?" She thought about it, looked at us, grinned, and answered with an excited, "Yes!" Mark your calendars boys and girls because September 19 we will be having a baptism for her!

Osvaldo Recendez and Maria Perez- Bless their hearts they are perfect! We taught the Word of Wisdom and they thought it was awesome. He has a problem with coffee, but he really wants to fix it. He sounded almost apologetic for ever touching it in the first place. They came to church again :)

This past week was crazy! We had a Mission Leadership Council meeting, zone meeting, a meeting with the Stake President that we had to plan for, more training from President Schmitt the day after zone meeting, and we helped someone from the branch clean up her yard because she is moving to Tijuana. Phew! I'm exhausted! But it has been great! We have seen a lot of miracles this whole week, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to be an instrument in the hand of the Lord! We are really working with some really awesome and prepared people right now! I will tell you all more next week when things calm down a little bit!

Love you all!

Elder Dahl
1. I got to have lunch with an old friend! Elder....I mean David Hulet! It was awesome!

2. Our Branch President was released and moved back to Miami! You will be missed Presidente Lopez!

3. Partying at Sunset Cliffs with our zone! I got to catch up with my old friend Elder Reyes!

4. My super awesome district!

5. Exchanges with Elder Browne! He is the best! I love this guy!
6. Bye Bye Angie! We will see you in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment