Tuesday, February 16, 2016

This is My Therapy- Coldstone Ice Cream

This week we went to Coldstone twice to get ice cream. How come nobody
told me that there is an ice cream that is called Oreo Creme Filling?
Naturally both times I got Oreo Overload with that kind of ice cream
instead of just regular sweet cream- just about as close to heaven as
you can get.

Last week I told you all about Power Hour, and it has been awesome! We
have talked to a ton of people! And right after we make appointments
we call a member and ask them to come with us to visit these people.
Our members have been on fire and yesterday we were able to add four
new investigators! Woop woop! And eye were all referrals from the
members!

Dad you will be so proud of me because as we were helping a family in
the other ward with some service the lady decided to make us
breakfast, and so while we waited we played a mean game of whiffle
ball with the other elders and the sisters! We ended up getting a
sweet referral from the member too and she doesn't even live in our
area, so that was awesome!

This past week we had a big, regional stake conference or something
like that for the North American West and Northwest areas. Elder
Renlund, one of the members of the twelve apostles, Elders Hamula and
Grow of the Seventy, and Sister Oscarson the Young Women's General
President spoke in a satellite broadcast. It was awesome! How cool is
it that there is a church established by Jesus Christ on the earth
today that has leaders called of God that lead and direct the church
in the Christ's way? Quite cool if I do say so myself! I love this
church and I love being a missionary for Jesus Christ!

A little sad news- Iris, who was in the process of moving to El Centro
from Mexicali, has decided to take the process a little slower and is
no longer moving. The person that was taking care of her house while
she would be here is no longer able to do it and she has to stay
there, but she will still be here a few times a week for a class she
is taking, so we will still get to see her occasionally. She is so
awesome though and she will help build the church and spread the
gospel wherever she goes. Rafael, Armida, and the Sanchez family are
doing fine!

All of the other missionaries are talking about how hot it is getting.
Today it is 88 degrees. I just throw my head back and laugh :)

I love you all! Thanks for the prayers!

Elder Dahl


 All of those years of being a cowboy for Halloween really payed off!


 Elder Reilly got to go to a rodeo in Yuma, but we had some fun
before he left.
 Doesn't it look like the hat was photoshopped onto my head!? I
promise it isn't!

My companion is a natural!
 This is the sign outside of the Coldstone here in the Valley. The
idea for this picture is from a pose that Elder Walter Rodriguez made
during our photo shoot a few months ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment