Friday, August 8, 2014

This is CRAZY!!!!!!

Hello people who will be following Trevar....I mean Elder Dahl on this wonderful journey! Our missionary left Ohio Wednesday morning at 7:15 am and made it safely to the Mexico MTC. He was allowed to send us a short email when he got there so that we would know he made it : ) YEAH our first email!!!!!!  So with out further ado, let Tuesdays with Trevar commence!

This is Crazy!!!!!
I made it! Here is the part that I have to send you.

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Elder Trevar Dahl
September 16, 2014 Branch 5 - District D
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is September 16, 2014. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

OK this keyboard is throwing me for a loop, but other than that everything is going smoothly! No problems with the flight and I was not deported! WOOHOO! I can't read your email yet because I only have like 5 minutes. But I love you and I will email you on my Pday (which is on Tuesday)! LOVE YOU GUYS!
              

Elder Trevar Dahl


Here are some pictures I took at the airport. Let me remind you that it is 5am and we are working on like 3 hours of sleep because Elder Dahl packs best under pressure.





1 comment: