Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Trio Training

We received the news for my last transfer! Elder Taunauta and I are
both staying....with our new trainee! Woohoo! We are getting him
tomorrow! What better way to end my mission than by training!? Elder
Taunauta and I are stoked out of our minds!

Last week for pday we went to Embarcadero Marina Park by the bay right
behind the convention center in Downtown San Diego. We played a game
called flickerball, which is a mix between basketball and ultimate
frisbee, but you play with a football. It's super fun.

This last week we went to a Narcotics Anonymous group with one of our
investigators. That was an experience I will never forget! Haha it was
really awesome! The whole thing was in Spanish too, which made it
extra exciting.

Also, if anybody needs to get married in the state of California,
Elder Taunauta and I are pretty much professionals. We did all the
research this past week for Ruben and Blanca, so hopefully we can get
everything moving along with that.

Elder Taunauta's family is in Tonga right now, and he told the, to
bring me back a lavalava! That's the traditional skirt thing that they
wear! I'm stoked!

This week from an outside view was kind of hard because a lot of our
appointments fell through, but Elder Taunauta and I had a great time
regardless! We talked to everyone and laughed a ton! We are going to
have the best transfer ever!

Elder Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment