Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Missionary Life = Best Life


Ok so I was going to mention how it was getting pretty cold here in San Diego.....and then yesterday happened and it got up to 80 or something....so nevermind. haha San Diego is turning me into a wimp! I need to go clean some stalls in 3 feet of snow or something.

This week was really amazing actually. Miracles were flowing like crazy. Elder Welch and I have been SUPER united recently....it's a little scary sometimes. We have at least two more weeks together, and then we shall see what shall come to pass (I hope I stay here, haha).

We were able to find this family, los Vasquez, while we were walking to an appointment. They are really confused as to what religion is right, and they just want to follow God.....perfect :) Pray for them! La familia Tafolla is still doing great (they forgot about the time switch for church this week, but we will see them there next week) and la familia Tezo....I can't get enough of them. They keep on praying to know the truth of the Book of Mormon, and every time we go over their questions are answered! The best part is that it's possible for every person!

Also, we were able to take Janet and her two siblings over to the Ortiz family this week to learn how to make tortillas (pictures included, yes I made some, yes they were deliciously awesome). And then Hermana Ortiz invited us over the next day for carne asada! She showed me how to make guacamole.....oh my heavens it was awesome.

The Lord will always help you! This week has been evidence of that! Even though you WILL go through trials (sometimes little speed bumps....sometimes the Wall of China), he will always help you get over that trial. He is real! He loves you! If you haven't already made some goals for this week, then take some time to really ponder and pray to know what 2015 has in store for you! Then partner with God and do it! I'll tell you some of my goals next week! I love you all!

Elder Dahl


1. Does that tortilla not look like a wolf? That's my Cherokee ancestry mixing with my Mexican goodness.
2. Rolling Pin Master
3. The Tezo family! I love them so much!
4. Matching sweatshirts! So comfy!


No comments:

Post a Comment