Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Amazing Gospel Awesomeness!

SO much happened this week and I have no time to write. Do I say that every week?

We had about 18 hours of meetings and preparing for meetings this week, which was crazy intense. But overall I learned a lot about how to better serve my zone and get ready for them all to get iPads tomorrow (it'll be like herding goats all over again).

Craziness happened all over the place this past week. Here's an update:

Claudia and her family have gone totally offline. We can't ever find them. Pray for them :)

We had kind of a drop lesson with Flor. She is not in a situation to leave her boyfriend (only because her divorce papers in Mexico are taking forever) and quit her job. She told us she would rather have us spend our time searching for those that could be baptized right now. Oh I almost cried my eyes out. We are going to meet with her once a week to check up on her Book of Mormon reading. Pray for her :)

ANGIE CAME TO CHURCH! She also has a baptismal date for June 20th! Pray that she will be able to get her answer before then! She is progressing quickly and asking some great questions!

I don't remember if I mentioned Victor, but long story short he was a referral from the Arabic Elders, and we had taught him a few times, but recently we've been seeing him more, and he is taking everything more seriously! We just got to teach his family yesterday too at the Mormon Battalion and they all want to learn! PRAY FOR THE ECHAVERRIA FAMILY! Victor agreed to be baptized on July 11th!

We've been talking to everyone....literally every single person. This past week we were able to send out over 17 referrals to other missionaries! The Lord is moving His work forward! My prayer is that I'll be able to keep up! haha

I love you all! My time is up and it is ready to go! Have a great week!

Elder Dahl
2. Havin' fun at our noche de hogar misional!
 1. It's always a party in our car!

No comments:

Post a Comment