Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Elder Swenson, What's That Square Thing?

First, my companion! His name is Elder Swenson and he is awesome! He is from Salt Lake City, Utah and he played football for East High School. He is going to play football for Utah State after the mission and he is a beast! He started his mission in Mexico, but after getting pretty sick there he was reassigned here, and I am so thankful for him! He loves to talk to everyone and we don't let anybody go by without talking to them. It's been a blast, and I'm excited to see how much I will learn and grow in my time that I have with him.

Second, so Elder Swenson and I got iPads last week! We are slowly starting to incorporate the iPads into the mission so that we will learn how to best use them effectively. So far it's been a crazy process, but we've loved showing videos and talks to our investigators. We are learning to use them as tools to help us focus on our purpose as missionaries! Alas, since it's not a goat I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing with it......awkward.

Keep on praying for Angie! I think I've talked about her before, but she hasn't been able to come to church for a little while, and we were getting worried about her. Within this past week though she has been able to ask some really awesome questions, and she has been praying to know if what we are saying is true. She's so awesome!

This week has been pretty hectic. I'm not sure I was ready to lose Elder Ramirez (that man is a saint), but through a lot of prayer and help from our Savior things have turned out alright. Thank you all for your prayers, and ask God a question this week! I know He will answer you!

Elder Dahl
Reunion of my district form Sweetwater! Elder Welch, Hermana Jones, and Hermana Wilde!

"We can be kind of normal sometimes..."

No comments:

Post a Comment