Tuesday, May 24, 2016

You Win Some, You Lose Some

What a great two weeks we have had! I hope I can remember everything!

The zoo was BODACIOUSLY AWESOME!!! The Reillys spoiled us rotten. They
took us out to eat, got us sweatshirts, drinks, photo booths, and it
was a blast. It was also really interesting because Elder Taunauta had
never been to a zoo before. In fact, he honestly didn't know most of
the animals we saw even existed! One of my favorite quotes of the day
was when we passed the monkeys for the first time and he said, "Ok,
now I really DO believe that monkeys exist." Classic

All of the investigators are doing great! Blanca and Ruben have a
baptismal date for June 25th and are committed to get married before
then. They are so solid. They bought me a tres leeches cake for my
birthday! For those who don't know, tres leeches cake isn't the second
best kind of cake in the world. My mother's ice cream cake still holds
the blue ribbon as far as cakes go.

Jesus Fierro is still doing good. he comes to church every Sunday, but
just hasn't quite made the final push to really know if it is true.
Jesus Franco just called us about 3 hours ago and asked us to stop
teaching him for a while. He said he knows everything is true, but
something happened between him and the members he lives with, and now
things are awkward. Yeah I was confused to. Just pray for him por
favor.

Everything is going so great here, the skies are blue, the people are
nice, and I realized today that I only have nine weeks left! What the
what!? Only nine more weeks to give it my all! Elders Taunauta and I
are loving life and seeing miracles everyday. More details to come
next week!

Elder Dahl

P.S. Congratulations to my amazing friend Emily Sommer for finishing
her mission in the California, Redlands mission. She is the best!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You very. keep going nice article. Its not opening. Want to know more about it.Wonderful article,I like your points .
    isc888

    ReplyDelete